[vtkusers] Could anyone help me in fixing the following bug?

Wei Woo weiwoo11 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 09:20:52 EST 2007

Hi VTK friends! I am lost.Can anyone help me to fix d following code?

  /************************************************************************************************************

  for ( int index = 0; index < 1; index++ ){
    double length = (index+1)*2;

    vtkOBBTree testObb[length][3];
    /* I have also tried with  the following:
   vtkOBBTree **testObb = new vtkOBBTree *[3];
  But does not work! */
   for ( int i = 0; i <= length; i+= 2){
                               :
                                 :
                                 :

          testObb[i] = vtkOBBTree::New();// this also does not work.
          testObb[i]->SetMaxLevel(0);
          testObb[i]->AutomaticOn();
          testObb[i]->ComputeOBB(clipper->GetOutput(),testCorner[i],testMax[i],testMid[i],testMin[i],testSize[i]);

                   :
                   :
                   :
     }