[vtkusers] VtkPanel.java, vtkCanvas.java

Bartlomiej Wilkowski wilku_83 at o2.pl
Thu Feb 15 13:24:43 EST 2007

No , as I know there is no way to use the functionality of these files
without compiling. THese files are using VTK objects. If you dont compile
VTk you will never get the reference to them. So you MUST compile the VTK
code and before enable the VTK_JAVA_WRAP in CMake.

This is what I know and how I understand VTK.

Bartek