[vtkusers] user interface with Visual C++

Olowoyeye, Adebayo Ol Uwole aolowoye at indiana.edu
Wed Feb 14 20:08:59 EST 2007

I am very new to VTK.  Can I combine VTK's interface with regular VC++
interface.   I want my interface to have 1 main window with 5
sub-windows.  The main window will have the file, close and help
options.  4 of the subwindows will display an object in 4 different
view points and the last window will have buttons, drop downs and
checkboxes for further manipulation of the viewed object.  Does VTK
currenly have everything built in to make this type of interface, if
not how do I open a VTK window within a VC++ window?
Thanks