[vtkusers] Eclipse and VTK

Bernard Giroux giroux at geo.polymtl.ca
Wed Feb 14 09:48:45 EST 2007

Marie Bonhoure a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm a "vtk beginner" and I'm trying to use vtk with java using Eclipse.
> I've created my vtk.jar library and I've added the path in Eclipse
> properties.
> I've created a new project and a new java class and whenever I use an
> inherited method from a superclass, this method is not recognized
> because the path is said to be incomplete(??!!).
> Any idea ??
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Marie

Hi Marie,

I'm not sure a really understand your problem.  Does it occur as you
type in the editor or at run time?  I use VTK in Eclipse/Java without
problems in OS X and linux.  Did you import your superclass?  Did you
define the LD_LIBRARY_PATH (DYLD_LIBRRY_PATH in OS X) for running your
application?