[vtkusers] Eclipse and VTK

Marie Bonhoure mariebonhoure at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 08:14:35 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm a "vtk beginner" and I'm trying to use vtk with java using Eclipse.
I've created my vtk.jar library and I've added the path in Eclipse
properties.
I've created a new project and a new java class and whenever I use an
inherited method from a superclass, this method is not recognized because
the path is said to be incomplete(??!!).
Any idea ??
Thanks in advance,

Marie