[vtkusers] Java-based 3D visualization of anatomy

Bartlomiej Wilkowski wilku_83 at o2.pl
Mon Feb 12 22:48:32 EST 2007

Hello Lisa,

I can't help you with ITK, but I suppose that after segmentation you will
still have the DICOM images? If yes, then to read them you can use in the
VTK some reader. Start with vtkDICOMReader where you must specify some image
properties as spacing, extent etc. Remember to call the Update fuction at
the end! If the vtkDICOMReader didn't work, you could try simply
vtkImageReader or vtkImageReader2.

Have a luck!

Bartek