[vtkusers] Error compiling VTK Examples/GUI/Qt

Anka Kochanowska anka at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Thu Dec 20 08:49:56 EST 2007

Hi!
Which patch of cmake version 2.4  are you using?
I had similar problem starting from 2.4.5 I believe.
Maybe this is your problem?

It  was caused by statements:

IF(QT_WRAP_UI)
  QT_WRAP_UI( ... )
ENDIF(QT_WRAP_UI)

QT_WRAP_UI is set by FindQt3.cmake (in cmake Modules directory).
On all systems in our lab it fails, although uic is found so, we removed
the condition.

I sent a mail to cmake list, got one answer that it cannot be reproduced.

Sorry if it is not helpful.
Anka