[vtkusers] vtkDelaunay2D example

Sylvain Jaume sylvain.jaume at kitware.com
Sun Aug 26 14:42:30 EDT 2007

Hi Dominik,

TestDelaunay2D passed on every tested platforms on the dashboard:
http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Dashboard/20070826-0300-Nightly/TestDetail/__Graphics_Testing_Cxx_TestDelaunay2D.html

Do you a have a test case that fails with vtkDelaunay2D? If yes, could
you send your data to me and I will try to reproduce your case.

Sincerely,
Sylvain