[vtkusers] vtkDelaunay2D example

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Sun Aug 26 14:54:53 EDT 2007

Well I just compiled and run the code you posted. There is nothing I can
send you. On execution it says:

input numPts= 16
output numPts= 16
output numCells= 18
output numPolys= 18
output numLines= 0
output numVerts= 0
Triangulation has 4 unconnected points
ERROR: Triangulation has 4 unconnected points

I did not debug any further (the thing is purely ambitional for me)

- Dominik

Dominik Szczerba, Ph.D.
Computer Vision Lab CH-8092 Zurich
http://www.vision.ee.ethz.ch/~domi