[vtkusers] Re: vtkImageActor and vtkImageReslice

Pankaj Daga deluded.soul at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 12:45:02 EDT 2006

Hi again,

I did a bit more digging around in the vtkImageActor structure in my app and
found out that when I set up the reslicer myself, the display bounds that is
reported by the vtkImageActor is wrong. The display extent is ok, but the
bounds are wrong.

I think this might be the problem. Can someone tell me how I can fix this?
Is there something else in the reslicer that I have to set. I have set the
origin, spacing and extents... the actor should be able to calculate the
bounds from this, right?

Looking forward to a little help here.

Best regards,

Pankaj