[vtkusers] Re: vtkImageActor and vtkImageReslice

Pankaj Daga deluded.soul at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 13:13:44 EDT 2006

Hello,

So, it seems that to set the display bounds the GetWholeExtent() is being
called on the input to the vtkImageActor. I am a bit lost now as to what
exactly is going on.... Unfortunately, there is no method that would allow
me to set the bounds on the image actor.

However, I doubt that it should be such a fight just to map my reslicer
output to screen... I must have missed something basic here.

Please mail me if someone has any suggestions. I will really appreciate it.

Best,
Pankaj