[vtkusers] vtkTkRenderWidget and interaction on OS X 10.4.6

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed May 31 13:30:25 EDT 2006

On 2006-05-30 13:56, Marty Humperdink said:

>I've seen previous posting on the mailing list that
>discuss probelms with interaction and reference a bug
>report. I don't think I've found a clear answer,
>though. Can someone please tell me how I can use
>vtkinteraction in my Tcl scripts on OSX?
>
>Similarly, my scripts that use vtkTkRenderWidget
>aren't working. Is there something different I should
>use on the Mac for this?

Respectfully, your post is too vague for any one to help you.

Which problems with interaction?  Which bug report?  What number?  How
aren't your scripts working?  Crash?  wrong output?  Don't compile?
What version of vtk?  What version of the OS?  What version of Tcl?

I'd like to help, but you have to help me help you!

Please see: <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com