[vtkusers] vtkTkRenderWidget and interaction on OS X 10.4.6

Marty Humperdink martyh_camel93 at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 16:56:14 EDT 2006

I've seen previous posting on the mailing list that
discuss probelms with interaction and reference a bug
report. I don't think I've found a clear answer,
though. Can someone please tell me how I can use
vtkinteraction in my Tcl scripts on OSX?

Similarly, my scripts that use vtkTkRenderWidget
aren't working. Is there something different I should
use on the Mac for this?

Many thanks.