[vtkusers] Purpose of vtkDisplayListPainter

Imran Ahmed Khan imran.ahmed.khan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 08:45:24 EST 2006

Hi all,

Can someone expert in vtk tell me that what is the true purpose of
vtkDisplayListPainter class, does it improve the rendering of identical
Polyhedrons/Polygons obtained my transformation matrices. How can I use it
(as there is no example present). What does
vtkDisplayListPainter->Render(vtkRenderer *renderer, vtkActor *actor,
unsigned long typeflags) do ? its a function present in the super
classes(vtkPainter, vtkPolyDataPainter) of vtkDisplayListPainter.

Can someone please help me out ?

Best Regards,
Imran Ahmed Khan.