[vtkusers] Scale an image.

Ana Sandro garufa7000 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 07:16:27 EST 2006

Hi David,

   You were right,only changing the value of the division on SetTableValue
has solved the great part of my problem.I'd never have thought of this alone
because it surprisingly seems to work in all the previously versions of my
program!Thank you very,very much.Now,I get to scale image and see the fusion
of it with the other one.Somehow I still have a problem:

With the RenderWindowInteractor the image appears initially bigger than the
area of RenderWindow and I have to use the central button of the mouse to
see it completely on the screen but,at the moment I touch the mouse,the
color image disappears.If I don't try to adjust the size of the image
there's no problem,the reslut is ok although I can see whole image.
Without RenderWindowInteractor and using only RenderWindow I can see the
correct result at a correct size but only till the RenderWindow
disappears.How can I do it remains till I close it? Or, how can I change the
InteractorStyleImage of ImageViewer2 to solve this?