[vtkusers] VTK 5.0 build problem; VTKBuildAll, custom rules

David Marshburn marshbur at cs.unc.edu
Wed Mar 15 16:48:50 EST 2006

thanks for the replies, all!

a second build does not get any further than the first; clicking 'build'
again results in the same errors.

it looks like CMake ends up trying to parse .java files instead of .rule
files (or some other files).  do i understand correctly that that is the
immediate problem resulting in these errors?  that's not normally what
CMake does, is it?  (cmake wouldn't look at java or c++ files, would it?)

-david