[vtkusers] Assemblies and vtkInteractor pickers

Eugene Kim eugene at salk.edu
Thu Jun 22 21:06:10 EDT 2006

I know i'm responding to my own thread (which has gone unanswered) but...

Could I suggest moving the function FindPickedActor in
vtkInteractorTrackballActor to be moved to public access status, (and
perhaps other functions).  This will allow the java wrapper to include an
over-rideable method in the jni which would then solve all my problems.
This might also need to include moving the PickedProp variable to public
status, or implementing the proper set/get methods for it, so that i can
actually manipulate the picked actor ( a more direct approach ).

Thanks again,
Eugene