[vtkusers] Using masks in vtk

marium ahmed nidal832002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 04:41:30 EDT 2006

Dear all,
              I want to make a mask, say 5*5, and apply it to an image (vtkImageData). The thing is that I don't know how to make such a mask and put in it for example some zeros and ones (just like what I do in matlab by constructing a matrix and filling it with whatever I want). I tried to use vtkImageMask and vtkImageMaskBits, but I didn't know how to use it correctly, i.e. I didn't know how to construct my mask of interest.

  Can anyone help??

  thanks in advance,
  marium