[vtkusers] Does VTK support UNICODE??

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Wed Jul 19 03:21:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

like I said... Depending on your system/project you have to
make the settings on your own. Eg., on windows, make a new
project file based on the debug or release project file.
In the new one go to the settings and switch from MultiByte
character to Unicode character.

Than compile.

You'll have about 20 errors. Search for UNICODE. Look, how
it is solved there and repair these 20 errors.

Currently, I cannot give more information, because I am
doing that also for my own projects ;-) So, I do not have
a diff for the current cvs.

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106