[vtkusers] Does VTK support UNICODE??

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Wed Jul 19 10:17:33 EDT 2006

Hi Brad,

thanks for the info.
Sorry I expressed myself a bit wrong... In my case,
I need "Debug", "Release", "Unicode Debug", "Unicode Release".
CMake offers four different configuration settings. I could
use them also, yeah...

I just thought this could be automatic in future times.. maybe
with an additional cmake flag, like UNICODE_SUPPORT or so

greets
  Ingo