[vtkusers] Re: failure report for installing vtk 5.0.1.

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jul 13 07:36:09 EDT 2006

No problem. Thanks for the extra data. One more question:
You said "The CMake error appeared as: Erroe adding durle for
c:/VTK5.0/vtk-5.0.1/CMakelists.txt after configuration procedure"...

What is the specific error text that CMake first presents you with?

You cannot expect to ignore/cancel from CMake configuration errors and
then have a flawless build. CMake should be able to configure VTK
without errors first, then we can move on to the next step of trying to
build VTK...

- David