[vtkusers] vtkLocal python wrapping

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jan 5 08:37:29 EST 2006

I think this issue was fixed with revision 1.13 of
Examples/Build/vtkLocal/CMakeLists.txt in CVS VTK... This change was
also merged into the VTK 5.0 branch as revision 1.10.2.2 on 12/14/2005....
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Examples/Build/vtkLocal/CMakeLists.txt?rev=1.13&view=log

Have you updated vtkLocal since then?

It also appears to be listed in the bug tracker as
http://www.vtk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=2258 - it should be marked
as resolved/closed in there, I think...

Hope this helps,
David