[vtkusers] HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME! Two questions (To see image attached)

cyros at tiscali.it cyros at tiscali.it
Tue Dec 5 05:44:43 EST 2006

My problem is just that I do not have the same relationship between height
and width! The zoom () it is already a solution that I have made, but does
not go well because I have had to make of the attempted ones happened to you
in order to obtain the result to you! Instead I wanted to succeed to remove
the margins through an other method. I have tried Renderer.SetViewport (0,0,
0,0, 1,0, 1,0) but I have not resolved nothing. Perhaps to make to coincide
the origins (as in fugura) is easier. I attend answer. thanks