[vtkusers] HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME! Two questions (To see image attached)

Wapur.com wapur at wapur.com
Tue Dec 5 06:19:50 EST 2006

What is the object you are rendering?
Is it a vtkImage or vtkPolydata? If you can send  the  rendering code I
can have an other suggestion. If it is a vtkImage you can easily obtain
the width and height. As long as the renderwindow is not  in same scale
with your object you will always have margins or some parts of the
object will not be visible.