[vtkusers] HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME! Two questions (To see image attached)

Wapur.com wapur at wapur.com
Tue Dec 5 05:18:07 EST 2006

This message has been here for a quite long time I guess. I have not
been using vtk for a long time but I can give you some hints I guess.

You can solve your problem mostly with camera object. If this is a 2D
image I suggest you use ParallelProjectionOn(). If the item you are
rendering is in same size(ratio of width and height) with the
renderwindow you just need to call Dolly() or Zoom() necessary enough to
fit the screen. This is an easy way to implement.

Good luck