[vtkusers] minor typo on cvs

Tony Pan tpan at bmi.osu.edu
Tue Sep 6 13:17:43 EDT 2005

I just compiled VTK 5.0 from repository, and I ran into the same problem
Leila did.

The file in question is "Graphics/Testing/Tcl/testQuadricDecimation.tcl".
Graphics/Testing/Python/CMakeLists.txt line 245 refers to this tcl file as
"TestQuadricDecimation.tcl".  This causes a compile error ("no rule to make
Graphics/Testing/Tcl/TestQuadricDecimation.tcl") when Build Testing and Wrap
Python are both turned on.

Tony Pan