[vtkusers] minor typo on cvs

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Sep 9 09:59:41 EDT 2005

I just committed the fix for this issue to the main CVS tree and also
merged it onto the VTK-5-0 branch.

The problem is that this issue only showed up on machines with no
VTK_DATA_ROOT and a case sensitive file system. None of our nightly
dashboards is running without VTK_DATA_ROOT, so we are depending on the
community to bring issues like this to our attention.

Thanks for the report on this one.

Any other lingering build issues out there for folks building from CVS
source...?

Thanks,
David Cole