[vtkusers] Using and/or seperating original image colors

dean.inglis at camris.ca dean.inglis at camris.ca
Mon Oct 17 07:29:23 EDT 2005

Don,

you can use vtkImageExtractComponents to get the
individual scalar fields out of your RGBA data, but
I'm not sure about volume visualization, but you
might have success with vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper.
Please read the doxygen documentation on these classes.

Dean

I'd also like to separate a 3D image into multiple 3D images (1-Red,
1-Green, 1-Blue, 1-Alpha) so I can create contour surfaces for each.
(again, I am able to make contour surfaces, just not the ones I need)