[vtkusers] VTK Generated Histogram and QT HELP !!

Frnard Cimary frnard80 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 09:29:18 EDT 2005

Dear VTK Users,

I have to admit first that I am very new in VTK, I
have to link a Histogram that is generated
successfully using vtkImageAccumulate for the Medical
Datasets for the Bone and the Skin of the head with a
Slider.

One advice was to use QT, I would really appreciate if
some one can tell me how to do this kind of linkage ?
and it will be really great if someone can provide me
of an example.

I really look forward to hear something !!

Thanks a lot.

Frnard.