[vtkusers] Deprecated includes in VTK

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Nov 22 19:02:22 EST 2005

> I could. And then I am left with a forked version of VTK that I can  not
> commit to cvs.

A lot of people have submitted patch to the bug tracker. There is
nothing wrong with it, it even give a larger chance for the bug to be
fixed quickly. Please feel free to submit such patch.

> Also, since VTK 5 doesn't actually compile for me  (OS X
> 10.4.3 and Xcode 2.2) I am still back at VTk 4.2.

I am very suprised that VTK 4.2 compiled and not VTK 5.0. You must have
patch VTK 4.2 at least to fix the std::streampos cast to long thing.
Anyway if you have post the full report of your bug, please send it
again as I have missed it.

> And if it does compile, then I get link errors. Something about
> _MPProcessors.

Ok that's a beggining :)

Thanks,
Mathieu