[vtkusers] how to bypass camera perspective transform

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed May 18 08:34:29 EDT 2005

Hi Francesco,

Have you tried using the SetUserTransform method in vtkCamera?  Below is
the description of this method from vtkCamera.h.

   // In addition to the instance variables such as position and orientation,
   // you can add an additional transformation for your own use.  This
   // transformation is concatenated to the camera's PerspectiveTransform

- Amy