[vtkusers] how to bypass camera perspective transform

francesco caruso guernika_devel at yahoo.it
Wed May 18 09:17:00 EDT 2005

Amy Squillacote ha scritto:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> Have you tried using the SetUserTransform method in vtkCamera?  Below is
> the description of this method from vtkCamera.h.

>   // In addition to the instance variables such as position and
> orientation,
>   // you can add an additional transformation for your own use.  This
>   // transformation is concatenated to the camera's PerspectiveTransform
>
> - Amy
thank you very much for your answer
I tried using SetUserTransform method, but this is applied in the
modelview matrix stack, while the "default" perspective transform of the
camera is always applied...
However, with the ( dirty :-( ) technique that I described in my
Yes, it is a dirty way to achieve the result, but I haven't time to
implement a new class that let the user to manually set  the perspective
transform
bye
Thank you again
Francesco