[vtkusers] Combine Two Cubes and Determine the Coordinates

Kent Chong kentchongkm at yahoo.com.sg
Fri May 6 11:13:59 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have two cubes created using vtkcubesource. These two cubes are overlapping each other. I am trying to combine these two cubes and would like to determine the all the external coordinates after combining.

I tried using vtkAppendPolydata. But, it seems that this filter only appends all the polydata together without removing those coordinates within the cubes.

Have look through all other filters from the manual, and search through the mailing list, but could not find a solution.

Anybody could help?

Regards,

Kent Chong

 Yahoo! Mobile
- Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!