[vtkusers] Spline widget and handle visibility

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Fri May 6 13:29:26 EDT 2005

Kalle,

this issue has been raised before, and some
solutions have been proposed but not implemented.
You could put this in as a feature request to the
php bug tracker if it is not already there.  The
issue of handle resizing applies to most of the widgets
(e.g., vtkBoxWidget, vtkLineWidget etc.)
so if it is resolved for vtkSplineWidget, I would
think that it should be done for all of the other
classes too.

Dean

Hi

A simple question, but one that is bugging me:

Is there a way to make the handles of a vtkSplineWidget immediately
visible. Currently the spheres only become visible after the user clicks
on the
spline. I can only think of subclassing the thing or simulating a pick
event as a way of showing the handles, neither of which sounds like a
clean solution.

Kalle Pahajoki