[vtkusers] How to stay focused and level with an actor

Paul Tait - OPES Paul at opes.com.au
Tue Mar 15 03:30:07 EST 2005

Hi VTKers

With the following code I'm trying to follow a moving actor, but the
result I get is
A) the actor moves    yahoo
B) the focal point is set to actor and it nows becomes the centre of
movement  yahoo
C) when I re-render the scence I'm looking down on the actor from above
booooooo

How do I remain at the same level as the actor ?

 CellBottomActor->AddPosition(0, 0, diff);
 double vp    = Renderer->GetActiveCamera()->GetViewAngle();

Renderer->GetActiveCamera()->SetFocalPoint(Threed->vtkCells[picked]->Get
Center());
 Renderer->GetActiveCamera()->GetViewAngle(vp);