[vtkusers] How compile VTK on PlayStation 2 ?

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Sun Jun 19 11:59:59 EDT 2005

Carlos,

     Can you ssh on your playstation2 box ? If so what is then the
problem ? Why can't you compile just as if it was a regular linux box ?
What is the output of cmake/gcc ?

     As a side note, CMake is being built every night on playstation2,
maybe try sending your request to this mailing list. If you need advice
on how to install gcc or other tool on your playstation2, then check
help on playstation2-linux.com

HTH
Mathieu