[vtkusers] Multiple Volumes

Hxsham Fire hxsham at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 14:23:15 EDT 2005

Thanks Lisa,
I have tried the vtkFrustumCoverageCuller... However
that does not entirely solve my problem...
I have two structures each found in a separate volume.
The volumes overlap exactly, that is they represent
the same volume in space.
The two structures are interleaved. That is part of
the first structure is behind the second structure,
and another part of the first structure is in front of
the second structure.
The vtkFrustumCoverageCuller seems to display, either
the first structure all in front of the second
structure, or the inverse.
Is there a way that these structures can be displayed
properly?
Thanks,
Hxsham