[vtkusers] Multiple Volumes

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Wed Jun 15 09:56:09 EDT 2005

Hello Hxsham,

Overlapping volumes are not supported - the volume mappers render
independently and there is no way to handle such overlapping volumes
without combining the data. If you can resample one volume into the other
(creating a two component volume) then you can use the
vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper to render the combined data.

Lisa