回复: FW: [vtkusers] Multiple views of a single 3D scene

Dai Qiang dqreg at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jun 10 21:36:32 EDT 2005

Hi Thomas,

Maybe you can try this if you are using MFC Dialog, or DialogView in View/Doc applications:
Drag a CStatic onto the Dialog, and add this function into the class that contains dataobject, filter, renderer and renderwindow

void CCore::BeginRender(CStatic *aStatic)
{
 CRect rect;
 aStatic->GetClientRect(&rect);
 renWin->SetSize(rect.Width(),rect.Height());
 renWin->SetParentId(aStatic->m_hWnd);
 renWin->Render();
}

It works pretty well to me.

Qiang

Thomas Sundgaard Pedersen <sundgaard at inropa.com> 写道:
Hi,

I also want to view the same scene in multiple windows from different
angles at the same time. I use C++ with Visual Studio 6, and have tried
the Windows splitter Class CSplitterWnd, but this makes the vtk views
unstable, showing actors in wrong size and/or color, or renders nothing
at all. Two views work some times, but fore views almost newer works.
Please what can I do to view and interact with the same render in a 2x2
splitwindow?

Best Regards
Thomas