FW: [vtkusers] Multiple views of a single 3D scene

Thomas Sundgaard Pedersen sundgaard at inropa.com
Fri Jun 10 06:09:52 EDT 2005

Hi,

I also want to view the same scene in multiple windows from different
angles at the same time. I use C++ with Visual Studio 6, and have tried
the Windows splitter Class CSplitterWnd, but this makes the vtk views
unstable, showing actors in wrong size and/or color, or renders nothing
at all. Two views work some times, but fore views almost newer works.
Please what can I do to view and interact with the same render in a 2x2
splitwindow?

Best Regards
Thomas