[vtkusers] wxVTKRenderWindow.py + Mac OS Tiger

Torsten Sadowski moehl at akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 10 04:59:30 EDT 2005

Wow, this is more than I ever got. It could be, that you get the Cocoa
window just because you compiled vtk for cocoa. You could try to recompile
it for Carbon because wxPython for Mac is Carbon. Two things might happen:
It works (but I would be surprised)
You get a blank window (which I would expect).

I had a look at the problem with Apple OpenGl Profiler and it seems that
wxPython open a gl context which it displays (the blank window) and vtk
renders in another gl context which is not displayed. If anyone could give
me a hint where to start I would like to have a look into the matter.

Cheers,
Torsten