[vtkusers] A simple question about Tcl/Tk (fwd)

Mark B Stucky mstucky5 at cox.net
Tue Jul 12 17:30:42 EDT 2005

A simple question about Tcl/Tk (fwd)Since you're asking how to "get the name of the node or the children",
I'm assuming that you are looking for code that you can use to store
and manipulate your tree.

You might want to take a look at the Tcllib package.  Part of it, struct::tree,
has routines to Create and manipulate tree objects.  You can get more
info at :

     http://wiki.tcl.tk/tcllib
     http://wiki.tcl.tk/tree

For tcl/tk info / questions try the Tcl Wiki, http://wiki.tcl.tk/
or the comp.lang.tcl newsgroup.  Both are very useful and friendly.

--Mark