[vtkusers] A simple question about Tcl/Tk (fwd)

Marcio Antonio Mathias marcio_mathias at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 08:36:11 EDT 2005

On the topic "references of Tcl/Tk" I strongly
recommend you the book "Pratical Programming in
Tcl/Tk", 4th. edition, Brent B. Welch, Ken Jones and
Jeffrey Hobbs.

--- "Gautamr, Chavan" <Gautamr.Chavan at siemens.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 	I have a tree, which consists of test suites as the
> nodes of the
> tree. These test suites have many test cases in them
> which form the
> children of those nodes. Could you suggest me as to
> how can I get the
> name of the node (test suite) or the children (test
> cases).
>
> 	One mre thing, I am very much fascinated my tcl/tk,
> could you
> suggest me some good books on tcl/tk, or articles
> related to tham.
>
> 	Thanks, I'll be eagerly waiting for your reply...
>
> Regards,
> Gautam.

Marcio Antonio Mathias <marcio_mathias at yahoo.com>
Registered Linux user number 248543