[vtkusers] A simple question about Tcl/Tk (fwd)

Gautamr, Chavan Gautamr.Chavan at siemens.com
Mon Jul 11 01:47:13 EDT 2005

Hello,

	I have a tree, which consists of test suites as the nodes of the
tree. These test suites have many test cases in them which form the
children of those nodes. Could you suggest me as to how can I get the
name of the node (test suite) or the children (test cases).

	One mre thing, I am very much fascinated my tcl/tk, could you
suggest me some good books on tcl/tk, or articles related to tham.

	Thanks, I'll be eagerly waiting for your reply...

Regards,
Gautam.