[vtkusers] Cannot build on Mac OS X

Kalpathi Subramanian krs at uncc.edu
Sun Jul 10 17:38:50 EDT 2005

I assume you installed the XCode tools (developer tools)?
Make sure all the development tools are installed.

I use cmake -i but either one should work. I dont know
(I use the same laptop and a newbie like you) if you
need the X11 or not (I did have that). I did manage
to get VTK compiled and built, but have some additional
problems: in running the examples, they dont
recognize any keyboard input (or OSX doesnt recognize
the opened vtk window as an app).

	-- krs