[vtkusers] VTK, MacOS and X11

Jon H Kaspersen Jon.H.Kaspersen at sintef.no
Thu Jan 27 01:40:08 EST 2005

Hi Johnny,

I have a nightly build of VTK+X11 on Mac OS X set up.  You can find
yesterdays results here
http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Dashboard/20050126-0300-Nightly/
Dashboard.html
The site name is G4_Cube_X11_SINTEF
As you can see around 20 tests fails.
You'll find the build details by looking at the
CMakeCache.txt file

Are you trying to forward a X display from this
Mac ?
You might have to check that Xforwarding is ON.
Look at http://developer.apple.com/qa/qa2001/qa1232.html

Regards
Jon