[vtkusers] cannot compile vtk with cmake 2.05 and vc++ 8 2005

Alexis H. Rivera-Rios ahrivera at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 17:40:32 EST 2005

         CMakeCache.txt
         INSTALL.vcproj
         A.vcproj.cmake
         ALL_BUILD.vcproj.cmake
         B.vcproj.cmake
         cmake_install.cmake
         EXPLICIT.sln
         ISNTALL.vcproj.cmake

The interesting thing is that when I do View
 Tiles in explorer, the details of the files the .sln
file have an attribute version which is usually set to
a value... but not in these projects and solutions.
When I try to load the solution, it complains of not
having the version attribute set in the projects too
so the projects don't load.

--- "William A. Hoffman" <billlist at nycap.rr.com>

=====