[vtkusers] VTK & Offscreen "MangledMesa" capabilities

Randall Hand randall.hand at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:00:10 EST 2005

I'm using VTK with Offscreen MangledMesa (vtk4.4, Mesa 6.2.1) to do
off-screen batch processing of datasets. I have to admit, it works
pretty well so long as I stick to basic stuff.

Unfortunately, I can't get some of the more advanced features to work.
 For starters, using a "vtkTextActor" to place text on the screen.
The exact same piece of code works beautifully so long as I'm
on-screen, but offscreen does nothing.  I know that I had to switch
from vtkActor to vtkMesaActor for my models, but is there an
equivalent "mesa-ized" class for other actors?
--
Randall Hand
http://www.yeraze.com