[vtkusers] question about some visualization

Leon Chen liming.leon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 12:21:54 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have two set of points, say points1 and points2 in vtkPoints. they
have the same number of points. Now I want to connect the to points by
lines, one by one, according the correspondence.

Of course I can use lines, but it is not so smart, is it? Especially
when I move the points, some update work must be done.

Any better idea to visualize these 'linesets'? I am wondering if I can
use glyph, but don't know how to do it....

Any comments will be a great help. Thank you very much.

Leon