[vtkusers] Queries etc.

Paul Tait - OPES Paul at opes.com.au
Mon Apr 11 21:23:35 EDT 2005

Hi

Sorry I haven't got a fix for your print/paste but I can confirm that it
happens to me too. I did put a question up a while ago and got one
reply. The theory seemed to be that when you grab the picture info you
get it before it has been lit (I'm using vtkLightKit) and hence it ends
up looking dark. I still haven't found a solution.

There was an interesting thread a while ago which discussed "Queries" in
general

a) the difficulty of doing seemingly easy and common tasks
b) poor documentation of these techniques even in the manuals
c) lack of a FAQ and good examples for the above
d) alot of questions seem to go unanswered

As you can imagine it got quite heated ;-)

Paul